To honor the hard work and dedication of the glassybaby employees, we invited them to nominate their favorite non-profits for glassybaby foundation grants in May. A total of $79,000 in grants were made. We are thrilled to support the following organizations nominated by glassybaby team members:
• Brown Soul Productions • Children's Home Society of WA • Clean Air Task Force •
• Earth Justice • FareStart • Hunger Intervention Program •
• Kathleen Sutton Inspiration Fund • Lamplighter • Legal Voice •
• Lines for Life Oregon Youth Line • METAvivor • NAMI • New Beginnings •
• Northwest Harvest •Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep • Roots Young Adult Shelter •
• St Jude's Children's Research Hospital • Seattle Children's Hospital •
• Seattle Dogs Homeless Program • Sister Schools • The Sophia Way •
• University District Food Bank •
July baby grants
for hope, healing, and health
In response to the ongoing impacts of the pandemic and our founding mission to support cancer care, we will prioritize health (including barriers to health and recovery) for all baby grants through July. To nominate a non-profit, please provide the name of the organization and tell us why you appreciate the work they do. Email the nomination to- email@example.com
Two $5000 baby grants will be awarded. Nominations must be received by July 31st.
We are proud to continue to support Northwest Harvest, a partner since 2013. In coordination with other hunger relief organizations, they are using more mobile units to deliver ready-to-eat meals, shelf stable food boxes and emergency food boxes to communities throughout Washington. To adhere to COVID-19 restrictions and safety requirements, they converted the SODO Community Market into a curbside grocery bag pick-up facility. Northwest Harvest also serves as an essential community resource, providing information for those in need of food and for those wanting to help.